NO CHAINS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NO CHAINS

Welcome to NO CHAINS -A place for anyone and everyone to discuss what matters to you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Potter vs. Twilight!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harry Potter vs. Twilight!!! Empty Harry Potter vs. Twilight!!! Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:07 am

Crazy Monkey

Crazy Monkey

Here you can talk about Why Harry Potter is better than Twilight! f you are for twilight give god reasonsbecause he reasons I hear never make sence Very Happy

Last edited by Crazy Monkey on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

2Harry Potter vs. Twilight!!! Empty Re: Harry Potter vs. Twilight!!! Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:15 pm

jefferyw52

jefferyw52

yeah i like harry potter more than twilight i dont really mind twilight. i have friends who like twilight, but i just dont care about it. it is kinda overreacting to me. hp is awesome amazing spells, books, movies, characters, teachers, actors. heck, even my mom plays the harry potter lego video games! so yeah i like harry potter better than twilight

http://www.fanpop.com/fans/jefferyw52

3Harry Potter vs. Twilight!!! Empty Re: Harry Potter vs. Twilight!!! Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

wow jeff i'm surprised you didn't go completly crazy on this topic since last time we talked you despised twilight hehehe glad to see your more calm about it now but i agree I really didn't get into twilight (since i really didn't like bella and not liking a main character makes liking the book hard hehe) but harry potter is epic

https://nochains.forumotion.com

4Harry Potter vs. Twilight!!! Empty Re: Harry Potter vs. Twilight!!! Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Crazy Monkey

Crazy Monkey

Twilight has no plot either which makes it boring. Harry Potter is full of action and makes you fall in love with the characters. Very Happy But what is really stupid is the twi-yuck fans. One person posted reasons Harry Potter sucks and all of tem can be more toward twilight and they made No sence and then she said all the names were stupid as if Bella Swan isn't the worst name ever. She also said Harry Potter sweared alot. Bloody Hell she had a swear word in everyother sentence the idiot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum